If you’re looking to Sell IDEAL LANTEK 6 SM MM Fiber Cat5e Cat6 Certfier
Get through your jobs faster than ever today and prepare yourself for the future with LANTEK 6, the industry’s most capable CAT 6/ISO E hybrid copper/fiber certifier, testing applications up to 350MHz, well beyond CAT 6/ISO E draft specifications.
The LANTEK 6 performs full Category 6/ISO E Autotest with graphs in approximately 25 seconds. Plus the LANTEK 6 is fully upgradeable to LANTEK 7, protecting your investment and giving you the maximum flexibility in meeting your evolving certification needs.
LANTEK 6 utilizes advanced link adapter method to reduce cost of ownership. LANTEK 6 comes with a pair of Category 6/ISO E channel adapters that fit into the case of the unit and are locked into place. This creates a stable and repeatable testing platform while eliminating bulky adapters. By simply plugging in a Category 6/ISO E reference patch cord to the channel adapter, you can now perform CAT 6/ISO E permanent link testing. Should the plug ever wear out, simply replace the patch cord rather than the entire assembly reducing lifetime ownership cost.
LANTEK 6 comes standard with all the items necessary to certify your job and create certification reports including: Display Unit (with battery); Remote Unit (with battery), LANTEK Reporter Software; Serial and USB Cables; two AC Wall Adapters; two Talksets; two CAT 6 Channel Adapters; two CAT 6 Reference Patch Cords; soft Carry Case; User Manual; Quick Start Guide; and Registration Card.
- Fully compliant with Category 6/ISO E draft standards
- Full Category 6/ISO E AutoTest with graphs in approximately 25 seconds
- Tests Cat 7/ISO F limits up to 350 MHz
- Advanced link adapter method provides more versatrility & reduces cost of ownership
- Built in TDR ready for copper and fiber
- Display unit comes with 1/4 VGA color screen, remote unit comes with two-line black and white LCD display
- Serial and USP ports for uploading tests and upgrading firmware