If you’re looking to Sell Ideal Lantek 7 Cat6a 750Mhz LAN Cable Certifier
support a full range of LAN cable testing. The LANTEK family of certification testers uses the IDEAL patented measurement system that removes the effects of ordinary patchcords, thus making channel and permanent link certification of a cable standard such as CAT6A or ISO-F possible without changing adapters. The same patented technology also makes DUALmode Testing possible so the users can get any two test results simultaneously. As a result, the LANTEKs save you money and time on the job.
- High-performance LANTEK 7 sweeps up to 750 MHz and supports testing requirements up to CAT 6/6a/7/ISO-F and beyond
- Level IV/IIIe/III accuracy – independently verified by ETL for baseline, channel and permanent link
- DUALmode testing to save time – reports channel and permanent link test results simultaneously
- Test with patchcords to save money – performs CAT6/5e/ISO-D/Ea testing with standard patchcords to achieve the lowest cost of ownership
- Largest internal/external memory capacity – makes record management easy
- Convenient FIBERTEK™ accessory – simultaneously tests two fibers for attenuation and length
- Innovative TRACETEK™ accessory – performs advanced fiber fault location and troubleshooting functions
The Only Tester in the World to Support DUALmode Testing to Save Time and Labor
Save time and money by simultaneously conducting any combination of two tests with LANTEK 7. For example, you can select a combination of channel/permanent link or CAT6a/ISO-F standards and get both test results in virtually the same amount of time as a single test. DUALmode can be used as either a troubleshooting tool or to provide an extra level of confidence to your customers by performing certification to additional test standards that demonstrate the quality of your work.
Unique Adapter Scheme Reduces Cost of Ownership
LANTEK® cable testers utilize an advanced link adapter method to reduce cost of ownership. All testers come with universal link adapters that are used for basic, channel, and permanent link testing. These channel adapters fit into the case of the unit and are locked in place. This creates a stable and repeatable testing platform while eliminating bulky adapters that extend beyond the end of the unit. Simply plug in the appropriate reference patchcord to the channel adapter, to perform permanent link testing.