If you’re looking to Sell Ideal SignalTek-FO Multimedia Qualification Tester
The SIGNALTEK-FO is the first and only tester to qualify both copper and fiber-optic cabling to IEEE 802.3 standards. All in one unit that’s less than the price of an optical test set.
With its compact design and soft over-molded sides, the SIGNALTEK-FO fits comfortably in your hands. The easy-to-navigate user interface enables multimedia Gigabit qualification with multimode and single mode capability. You can also perform Bit Error Rate testing and decibel (dB) loss measurements of optical links. Plus, storing and printing qualification reports for copper and fiber jobs are simple using internal memory or USB thumb drives.
SIGNALTEK-FO Capabilities beyond the typical Qualifier
SIGNALTEK-FO offers all of the existing capabilities of the standard SIGNALTEK Qualifier such as Gigabit Ethernet Qualification, test storage and reporting, and active link testing and adds the powerful capability of fiber optic Qualification. Traditional power meter/light source kits only measure the attenuation of fiber optic links. As Gigabit Ethernet is becoming the standard for backbone and zone fiber optic cabling, attenuation tests alone may not be enough to guarantee error-free performance.
SIGNALTEK-FO’s Bit Error Rate testing, adds assurance that fiber optic links can actually support high-speed data in accordance with IEEE 802.3ab standards.
* Multimode and single mode capability
* Available in 850nm and 1300nm wavelength configurations
* Measure cable attenuation with a dynamic range of up to 20dB
* Guarantee link operation at 1Gbps within IEEE error tolerances
In addition to cable performance qualification, SIGNALTEK can be configured to run for several minutes or hours at a time. While stress testing critical network links, SIGNALTEK transmits hundreds of Gigabits of information across the network while looking for dropped packets. This monitoring mode allows SIGNALTEK to be used to isolate intermittent network problems that are difficult to detect. Adopting the latest generation of Gigabit Ethernet technology, IDEAL’s innovation brings the best performance to this new class of affordable testers.
* USB A/B, DC power input
* Shielded RJ-45 Port :Supports 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet connections
* Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP): Supports SFP modules sourced through IDEAL Industries in 850nm and 1300nm wavelengths, 1000Mbps Ethernet
* RJ-45 Port: TDR length measurement of 1-4 pair cables to 140m/460ft
* SFP Port: No length measurement of fiber optic cables
Bert Error Rate Measurements
* Copper: 10/100/1000Mbps. Error rates tested to IEEE 802.3ab standard
* Fiber: 1000Mbps. Error rates tested to IEEE 802.3ab standard.
* Copper Testing: Approx 15 hours @ 22 tests per hour (45s Autotest)
* Fiber Testing: Recommend use of AC adapters when testing fiber
* SIGNALTEK Fiber Ready Near-End
* Remote-End Handset
* Carrying Case
* Copper Cable Accessory Kit with Interfaces to RJ45, RJ11, Coax F-Type Cables, and Alligator Clips
* Fiber Optic Cable Accessory Kit:
> 2 Duplex LC-SC 50/125m (2m/7ft) cables
> 2 duplex LC-SC 62.5/125m (2m/7ft) cables
> 1 duplex SC-SC adapter
* 2 AC Power Adapters with International Plugs
* USB Interface Cable
* User Manual on CD-ROM
* Training DVD