If you’re looking to Sell IDEAL LANTEK 6A Multimode Fiber Cable Certifier
- DUALmode Testing to save Time: Reports channel and permanent link test results simultaneously
- Test with Patchcords toSave Money: Performs CAT5e/6/6a/ISO-D/E/Ea testing with standard patchords to reach the lowest cost of ownership
- The Industries first Certifier designed specifically to support the emerging Category 6a cabling standard
- Certifies to 500MHz to support 10 gigabi ethernet (10GbE) applications
- Includes new high performance adapters that support channel and permanent link certification of TIA5e/6/6a and ISO D/E/Ea UTP and STP cabling
- Meets proposed Level IIIe accuracy requirements
- Independently verified by ETL for baseline, channel and permanent link accuracy
LANTEK offers a family of high performance cable certification testers to support a full range of LAN cable testing. The LANTEK family of certification testers uses the IDEAL patented measurement system that removes the effects of ordinary patchcords, thus making channel and permanent link certification of a cable standard such as CAT6a or ISO-F possible without changing adapters. The same patented technology also makes DUALmode Testing possible so the users can get any two test results simultaneously. As a result, the LANTEKs save you money and time on the job.
LANTEK 6A 500MHz is designed to support the emerging CAT6a Standard to certify LAN cabling to support applications up to 10G Ethernet.
The Only Tester in the World to Support DUALmode Testing to Save Time and Labor
Save time and money by simultaneously conducting any combination of two tests with LANTEK 6/6A/7G. For example, you can select a combination of channel/permanent link or CAT6a/ISO-F standards and get both test results in virtually the same amount of time as a single test. DUALmode can be used as either a troubleshooting tool or to provide an extra level of confidence to your customers by performing certification to additional test standards that demonstrate the quality of your work
Unique Adapter Scheme Reduces Cost of Ownership
LANTEK cable testers utilize an advanced link adapter method to reduce cost of ownership. All testers come with universal link adapters that are used for basic, channel, and permanent link testing. These channel adapters fit into the case of the unit and are locked in place. This creates a stable and repeatable testing platform while eliminating bulky adapters that extend beyond the end of the unit. Simply plug in the appropriate reference patchcord to the channel adapter, to perform permanent link testing.
The multimode 850nm/1300nm LanTek fiber adapters are the perfect solution for certifying or troubleshooting fiber backbones and fiber to the desktop installations in commercial buildings or campus environments. Working with LANTEK® 6 & 7, it measures signal loss and length over Multimode fiber. With an easy fiber adapter switch, it can support dual wavelength and bidirectional testing.
Using adapters, the LANTEK display unit can measure length in the loop-back mode. Using it in both the display and remote units, the system can measure signal loss and length with dual wavelength and bi-directional capabilities.